Tuesday, September 23, 2008

So, I'm trying something new.

I'm going to start doing a photo a day.

My amazing girlfriend Hannah got me a small 8mp digital camera for my birthday this last sunday, and I'm glad to say that it's part of something that I've wanted to do for a very long time now, and that is to start documenting my every day life and visual world. Not that many people know what I see and this would be a great chance to finally share with people the world that appeals to me through my eyes every day. I feel like I don't share enough of what I have inside of me, so now's a better time than ever.

I've also been working on some more home made lens photography. And I'll post that in my flickr if not tonight, then within the next couple days.

Keep an eye out for daily updates now. I'll try to do my best to remember.



Please feel free to let me know what you think.


-JP

No comments: